Graduating from college is a great achievement, and defending your thesis is one of the final steps towards earning your degree. It’s a stressful time, but it’s also a time of celebration. In this article, we will share with you some congratulatory messages that you can use to wish your loved ones well on their thesis defense.
If you’re not sure what to say to someone who is about to defend their thesis, you can use one of these messages:
- “Congratulations on completing your thesis! I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished.”
- “I know how much hard work and dedication you have put into your thesis, and I am confident that you will do great in your defense. Good luck!”
- “You have worked tirelessly to get to this point, and I have no doubt in my mind that you will excel in your thesis defense. Congratulations and good luck!”
If you want to add a personal touch to your message, you can use one of these:
- “I am excited to see where this degree takes you. Congratulations on this milestone achievement!”
- “Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and I am honored to be a part of your journey. Congratulations on your thesis defense!”
- “I am inspired by your commitment to your studies, and I have no doubt that you will make a valuable contribution to your field. Congratulations on your thesis defense!”
Graduating from college is an exciting time, but it can also be a stressful one. If someone you know is about to defend their thesis, take the time to congratulate them and wish them well. Your support can make all the difference. Good luck to all of the graduates of 2023!
Keywords: ucapan selamat sidang skripsi, bahasa inggris, thesis defense, congratulatory messages, personal touch, college graduation, support.